925 Sterling Silver Princess Cut Rhodium Stud Earrings 3mm - 9mm
✔️ DRESS IT UP OR DOWN: Simple, Dainty, Minimalist, Elegant, And Trendy! A Versatile Piece Of Jewelry That Can Be Worn For Any Occasion. This Beautiful piece is Great by itself and works wonders as a layering piece as well.
✔️ The Perfect Studs For You: Our .925 Sterling Silver Studs Feature A Beautiful 4 Prong Setting with Rhodium or Gold Plating For That Long Lasting Luster. Easy To Wear, Easy to Forget They Are On! So Trendy & Stylish, What Else Could You Ask For.
✔️ QUALITY CARE: Each Order is Reviewed & Carefully Inspected Prior To Mailing Out to Ensure Protection & A Smooth Experience.questions. We know you Like what you see, so Click "Add To Cart" to Start Your Journey towards a New You!
✔️ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Love our products or we'll buy them back from you or Exchange them upon request within 30 days, No Questions Asked! Our team of Experts are Keen on Customer Satisfaction, Fast Shipping, & are Always Available for questions. We know you Like what you see, so Click "Add To Cart" to Start Your Journey towards a New You!
- Material: Made out of Pure .925 Sterling Silver
- Plating: Rhodium Plated Or Gold Plated
- Variation Sizes & Carat Weight:
3.0mm - 0.36ctw
4.0mm - 0.78ctw
5.0mm - 1.50ctw
6.0mm - 2.50ctw
7.0mm - 4.00ctw
8.0mm - 6.00ctw
9.0mm - 8.24ctw
- Combination Sizes & Carat Weight:
3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm - 2.64cttw
4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm - 4.78cttw
5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm - 8.00ttw
4.0mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm - 9.28cttw
7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm - 18.24cttw
- Post Thickness: 0.70mm
- Stone Type: AAA Cubic Zirconia
- Stone Shape: Princess/Square
- Stone Cut: Brilliant
- Setting Type: 4 Prong Basket Setting
- Closure Type: Butterfly Push Back
- A versatile piece of Jewelry that can be worn for any occasion. Fancy, Casual, or even staying in.
- Includes Gift Packaging for sending as a gift to friends, family, a loved one, or a gift to yourself!
1. Avoid getting it in contact with other corrosive chemicals. This can cause the electrons from the electroplating process to accelerate to the base metal and drastically reduce the life of the jewelry.
2. Avoid bathing while wearing the jewelry.
3. Avoid sweat, especially when playing sports.
4. Occasionally polish the jewelry with a microfiber cloth or soft cloth and cleaning solution.